Go to Queens College Website.

Public Safety Office - Parking Administration

Queens College Knights Logo

If you are student/faculty/staff and you haven't claimed your QC username, click here.
Summer 2015 Students and Part-time Facutly (Adjuncts)
To Apply for Summer 2015 parking:

Starting May 18, 2015 please go to the Public Safety office in Jefferson Hall, room 201 to fill out an application and purchase a decal. Hours: Mon.-Fri. 9am-5pm.

Please provide: valid driver's license, vehicle registration, and either check, money order (made out to "Queens College") or cash. Credit cards are not accepted.

Note: Student yearly decals include summer parking and expire August 19th, 2015.
Faculty/Staff yearly decals expire October 3, 2015
What can I do on the Parking Administration?
If you are not QC student/faculty/staff?